Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Than We Bargained For

Will & I decided we should do a puzzle together. We stood for several minutes at Target looking for the perfect one. We didn't want too easy of one, and we didn't want a super-dooper hard one - but it looks like we ended up with the latter without realizing it!

I am determined to finish this puzzle. Especially since it is taking up our kitchen table!! Honestly, we should've started with a 500 piece puzzle - but 1500 pieces sounded good.
We started it last night (Saturday) and this is as far as we got.
Pretty much just flipping all the pieces over.
Tonight we got a good chunk of the edges done.
It literally is the exact width of our table and we have
to be carefully not to move it even a half inch.
This is the reason I would like to finish the puzzle within the week
Dinner on top of puzzle pieces is NOT fun.
I'm sure this is exactly what I need to be doing on top of work, school, knitting class, Church responsibilities, taking up running again and everything else - trying to finish a dang puzzle!!

It's fun though - it's time Will and I get to just spend together without any technology present (besides the radio). I am thoroughly enjoying it - next time we might just try a 500 piece (if we get through this one first).

We hope you have a great week!!

No comments: