Friday, November 12, 2010

There Is No Good Title For This

Like my previous post said - these are the very few photos I have taken in the last 4 months. There sure aren't many.

Our drive back from Vail in August

Our drive up to Golden Gate Canyon State Park in September
We stopped at a little lake to fish.
We caught nothing. Neither did anyone else there that day.
Pretty Overlook at Golden Gate Canyon State Park


Breanna's Wedding in September
I had a good reunion with some good friends from High School
Picking Pumpkins at May Farms in October


Aw - doesn't Will look cute with the little kitten?
These kittens were running all around!
I, sadly, look like I'm squishing this poor kitten.
She was cute though.
Us in the saddest looking corn maze I have ever seen.
You could see through the corn!
How could that be a maze?!
Date night to Maggiano's in October.
I am promising to 1) take more photos 2) post said photos 3) blog more often and 4) not be so boring!


3 comments:

CourtneyAnne said...

WOW WOW! The picture of all you girls at Brianna's wedding is so precious! I can't believe all you were able to make it. It seems like forever since I have seen all of you girls!!

Rach said...

Love your header!

Kati Howard said...

You aren't BORING! Glad to see that you guys have been able to have some fun! And I DO love that picture of Will holding the kitty. Very cute!