Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Will!!

This is almost two weeks late - but on May 2nd, we celebrated Will's 26th birthday! The Friday before Will's parents treated us to dinner at Red Lobster (the usual pick by Will for his birthday) then on the actual Monday after work - he got to pick wherever he wanted for me to take him out ..... and he chose Red Robin. We usually go to Red Robin at least monthly, so this was quite a surprise that he chose RR for his special day. At least it was cheap! : )



We both had to work on Will's birthday - so it was a pretty low-key day in general. We went to work, then after went to dinner - then we came home to homemade cake shared with his mom and sister. I love Will - he is so easy to please. I asked him where he wanted his cake from, and he just wanted a simple homemade cake, topped with cherries (same as last year).

We were supposed to go see Fast Five after having cake - but we were too tired ... so the next day we went to see Fast Five to further celebrate his birthday. Good movie!

I kept reminding the lucky birthday boy to enjoy his day, because this will be his last childless birthday. Birthdays will probably be a bit different from here on out.

I was so happy to share in my hubby's special day. I love you, Will!

No comments: