Monday, July 4, 2011

Marshall James Brawn

Welcome Marshall James Brawn! He was welcomed into this world at 10:16am on June 29th, 2011. He was 7 lbs 11 oz. and 19-3/4 in. long. After a very difficult (natural) labor/birth - we are so happy he is finally here! We love him so much and are so grateful for him. I will document his birth story later - but for the sake of family living far away, I need to get these photos up! I believe these photos speak for themselves, and no captions are needed. Enjoy the small portion of photos that we have taken thus far of our little guy. Again, we love him so much! <3













2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I LOVE the winking picture! That is so adorable! All the pictures are fantastic!!!

Patsy Jean Jenkins said...

He is so handsome & look at all that dark hair. What hospital as he born in and what city? Congratulations, My love, Aunt Patsy