Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some old - but fun - photos

So I found some old photos from the summer and since I was a slacker blogger then - I thought they were worthy to post now.  Enjoy!

 Will & his family at a Fourth of July BBQ (I took the photo)

Will at our favorite breakfast joint: Annie's Cafe on Colfax

He hates posing for photos - but I make him do it anyways...Payback Buddy : )

This is before we headed out to Invesco Field - for our BOX SEATS to watch the Broncos!

Do you like my festive Halloween decorations in the background?

Outside the stadium - Sorry it's crooked.

End of summer at a Rockies game. Love the view of the mountains!

Summer was fun but fall has been EVEN BETTER!!  Oh - and I must mention the countdown until we get married is 52 DAYS! I even got our final draft (there's been a few) invites in the mail this afternoon - so we get to start putting those together!  Expect your invites in a few weeks.  : )

No comments: