Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!




Halloween is over... but we had lots of fun with it this year! Will was wanting to go as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 but at the last minute I convinced him to go as Mickey Mouse (to match my Minnie costume).  It worked out really well!  We also couldn't find much to do - so my roommate, Morghen, Will and I drove out to Golden for a multi-stake YSA church dance.  None of us have ever been to a YSA dance ever, so this would be a first for all (and a last for me).  We thought MAYBE it would be okay since it was Halloween - but no, it was your typical crappy church dance - but we had fun!  It is what you make of it.  Although the music was so sooo crappy - Will tried to offer his playlist off his iPhone - but half way through Soulja Boy they cut the song off for "being inappropriate"! It totally made us all laugh.  

I dressed up for work on Thursday - which was awkward because it was the DAY BEFORE Halloween and I was walking through downtown trying not to be noticed.  I took off my Minnie ears when I walked around, but there's no denying the yellow shoes.  I think everyone just thought I didn't know what day is was! I liked being able to dress up twice for Halloween though!  

Minnie Mouse
Mickey Mouse
Had to be careful not to get black all over each other.  
Our poor white gloves have black spots all over now.
Excited Mickey & Minnie
After "winning" the cake walk
Morghen & I chillin at the dance (I'm eating my winnings)
See Above:  Typical Awkwardness of Church Dances - doughnuts on a string - Shouldn't they be standing up?
  
This was taken this morning out my window.  The tree is brilliantly yellow - and this picture doesn't do it justice.  We've had the most awesome weather here the past weeks. Mid-70's all week! I've never seen yellows, reds and oranges like I have here in the Fall in Colorado. 


We are officially in November - which now means we can say we're getting married next month!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures! Peggy, I can't wait to meet you in person. You guys look so cute together :-) Cuz: Miss you and tell the family I send my love.
- Gini