Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crepe Expectations

Will and I usually do date-nights on Fridays.  On our way to a movie at Harkin's Theater - we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw this crepe place across the street!  We love crepes from the farmer's market, but we've found our new vice now that the farmer's market is closed for the season!  This place was totally a-mmm-azing! Stopping there actually made us miss our movie - but it was totally worth it!

It was so good that I HAD to get a picture out front!

Will had no idea at this point what he was about to discover!
Before the after-math.
After.  
Who knew Nutella, peanut butter chips and bananas
 could be soooo amazing?!
Delicious.

P.S. All wedding invites got sent out today - except for the Denver people... we're doing an open house here in Colorado January 10th - so we're waiting a bit to send those ones out since its far from that date. Everyone else can expect theirs sometime next week.
  41 DAYS to go until our wedding!

1 comment:

Tara Douglas said...

Oh my Gosh! I had the same experience after seeing a movie at Harkins. I stopped dead in my tracks after I saw this crepe place. I love Crepes and would always go in Provo! That sounds like a good double date- movies and crepes...