Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Events

So we got our first "dusting" of snow here in Denver on Friday.  2 days later (today) it was 65 degrees and sunny!  I just bought a new Christmas CD, and I've been trying to listen to Christmas music - considering its only 6 weeks away - but its kinda hard when its so warm and sunny out!  This is the weirdest weather by far, and I'm concerned with what the Spring will bring because of it.

I'm starting to pack - since I'm officially moving into our new apartment on Friday.  I really haven't done much packing though.  Friday will just be scrambling! 

Friday night we went to the new Bond movie.  I was surprisingly way into it!  It was really good - and yes, we went to Harkins, but no - we didn't get any crepes (even though we wanted one!) Last night I went with my roommate, Morghen, to watch the UFC fight at Champs (a sports restaurant here in Denver) - lots of fun, but way quick fights, nothing went more than 2 rounds!

Today was a simple Sunday.  The usual.  We're excited to start attending our new ward, the Washington Park Ward - that way we won't come home in the dark.  Enjoy a few photos from the weekend:

On my way to the bus stop at 6:30AM
My car blends right in.
The sidewalks and roads  were still to 
warm for snow to stick.
Right before church today.  I love his tie!
I've never seen him wear it before!
A snapshot right before church, on our way out the door.

Official Countdown: 33 DAYS!

No comments: