Thursday, October 1, 2009

Haircuts and Broken Cars

So for recent events - I cut six inches off my hair last night! It was becoming unruly and out of control. It was a tad scary, but overall I am pleased. I am always unhappy with a few pieces - but thankfully with my background with hair, I can usually use my hair razor and fix them.

Before (all combed out):
After:
Lots of Layers:
Notice my sweatshirt from work - Will and I are participating in the Breast Cancer Walk this Sunday as part of the Noble Energy Team. It should be 68 degrees and sunny - so it should be a beautiful fall morning!

Will got a haircut this week too (from me, of course):
Since my starter went out we had my car towed to the mechanic this afternoon. Watching cars be towed is always fun - well maybe only when it's your car. (also fall is here! - yellow trees!)
My plan is to sell my car as soon as it's fixed. We'll see if that happens or not. I always think I'll sell it when things are bad - but then everything works again and I don't see the value of selling the car. We shall see.

And just for fun - because we are obsessed with our Abby Cat!
This is the catnip mouse that Abby chases everywhere.
:-)


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love your new hair! Gorgeous!