Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I was hoping Friday work would still be cancelled, since outside it still looked like this:
Sadly, no go. Work was still mandatory. I guess it was a good thing though since our work Halloween festivities had been cancelled along with work the day before, so we had a "make-up" Halloween party.
My co-worker Lindy and I went as condiments.
Last night Will and I went to our ward Halloween party.
Will was Spock.
Check out those ears!
I didn't really want to be mustard without a ketchup for the ward party....
so I went as a "trick or treat" witch
Ignore the missionary jumping into this photo : )

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute you guys! Will, love the Spock Brows!!! Trav was a hotdog, your ketchup and mustard would have gone great!