Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blossoms of Light - Christmas Recap

As things slow down in the new year - I figure its time to recap on Christmas. Will and I have decided that our Christmas Eve tradition for when we are in Denver is to see the Blossoms of Light at the Denver Botanic Gardens. This year we went with Will's family - even though it was FREEZING we were warm with yummy hot chocolate that Will's grandma bought us all. I didn't take any photos on Christmas Day but here are a few snapshots of Christmas Eve.

I spent Christmas Eve Day baking and here are my results
of Deviled Eggs and Pumpkin Pie.
Will's sister, Shannon, and Will at the lights.
Will's mom and dad:
Brilliant Lights - the recent snow made them all glow even more!
Our regular snapshot under the mistletoe .
We have a framed photo of this same shot from when we were dating
that adorns our Christmas decor.
Denver Botanic Gardens - Peace on Earth
Love

We had a great Christmas and we hope you all did too!

No comments: