Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Recap

As there is one hour left of 2009, and I'm waiting to ring it in by watching Dick Clark - who has been replaced by Ryan Seacrest - I can't help but think back on 2009. Will and I have had a wonderful year. Here's a recap of the highlights.

1. Will and I started off 2009 as newlyweds in our new little apartment together. New Years Eve 2008 was our first day back in Denver after our wedding.

2. We went to Disneyland for Will's birthday in May! It was fun, fabulous and there were fireworks! We also visited some spots from Will's mission on that trip and that was enlightening as well to see where my husband served for two years : )

3. We saw the beach several times - on the Oregon Coast as well as Southern California. Which is remarkable considering Will had never seen the gloriousness of the Oregon Coast until our honeymoon.

4. Will shot two weddings and has vastly improved his photography skills this year - and continues to improve and grow every time he picks up his camera.

5. We are entertained daily by our sweet/silly kitty that we adopted this year.

6. We ate delicious cookies in Estes Park while looking at the changing leaves. Can't forget that one!

7. We had a lovely Thanksgiving in Utah - and got to visit the lights at Temple Square which is always amazing.

8. We had our 3rd White Christmas in a row - well 3rd for me (RECORD!) and 4th for Will (who can forget the Denver Blizzard of 2006).

9. I started school again!

10. I saw the Nutcracker for the first time on our ONE YEAR wedding anniversary!

Looking back on our year - our life seems very simple,
which is a good thing.
2009 was a GREAT year! One whole year down....Eternity to go.

I couldn't ask to spend it with anyone better : )
I love you Will

No comments: