Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cherry Creek Art Festival

Oh how we love the Cherry Creek Art Festival. Every year on Fourth of July weekend. Yes, the art/photography is nice - but the real reason we go? You guessed it. The FOOD! Nothing beats high priced fair food. Yum. I ate until I literally thought it was all coming up. Literally. The bike ride home from the festival - a mere 2 miles or so, was difficult. But oh so worth it.

Look at the blue sky in this photo!
Oh, and the blue/green snow cone of course.
This, my friends, is the real reason I almost lots my cookies:
The biggest rice krispie treat I've ever had.
I consumed this monstrosity AFTER the snowcone AND a slice of pizza!
And no - Will did NOT help me eat it. : )
It was delicious - and again, oh so worth it.


And just for fun -
A real man spends the entire length of a movie with the cat.
I love these two : )

No comments: