Thursday, July 8, 2010

Italiano

Last week Grandma Popo (Will's grandma) came into town to visit. She lives in Michigan and spent the Fourth of July here in Colorado.

On Saturday, after spending the day at the lake, Grandma took us all out to Maggiano's to celebrate Will's and my belated birthdays. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to eat any sort of Italian food for a while, simply because we ate SO MUCH food at dinner and I thought I was literally going to explode. Just when we thought we could eat no more, the server brought us these two giant, delicious, chocolate cakes as a surprise. There were 6 of us, and between us all, we still couldn't finish them.

This picture cracks me up just because we all look like we got lots of sun that day, which we did - well all of us except Grandma who was smart and stayed in the shade.

We were glad to be able to spend time with family! Thanks Grandma Popo!

No comments: