Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap

We spent 4 days in Washington with my family for Christmas. It was a whirlwind, but we definitely enjoyed ourselves! Although, lesson learned - no more 10pm flights, the little guy's schedule is WAY off...still.
Krispy Kreme for breakfast.
Yum, sugar!
Lots of Grandma and Grandpa time (although, sadly my dad was REALLY sick Christmas Day and its basically circulated through my family since then)
Marshall's first time in the hot tub (don't worry - we turned it down to 90 degrees so it was like warm bath water). He enjoyed the "pool" several times over the weekend.


Sleeping!

Lots of wrapping paper for baby enjoyment!





Lots of snuggles.

And lots of time enjoying Marshall's first Christmas.
It was a rather chaotic Christmas - my sister in-law had knee replacement surgery 3 days before Christmas, and ended back in the ER Christmas morning with an infection - and got checked back into the hospital for 3 days. My dad had a terrible stomach bug Christmas Day and ended up in bed all day, my mom got sick Christmas night ... and after we left my sister, brother and niece all ended up with the same bug! It was very similar to the bug we had a week and a half ago .... sure hope we didn't spread the germs! I was still very happy to spend time with family, and was happy to see some extended family that we don't see often.

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas!! I'm ready for the New Year!

1 comment:

Kati Howard said...

Me too! (Ready for the new year) Glad to see your Christmas was good despite the challenges that were thrown at you.