Monday, June 2, 2008

  So my birthday was almost a week ago... and I must admit that it was probably the best birthday I’ve had in a long time.  Peggy, my future wife, is amazing and totally loves birthdays so she made sure it was special.  I mean, she even got me a cake, with candles!  No one in my family has gotten me a cake in a very long time.
 
    The night of my birthday, Peggy and I went to Pappadeux’s.  Its a seafood/cajun restaurant.  Afterwards we went back to my house and had cake with my mom and sister.  Very good cake by the way, rocky road ice cream cake is way good.  Peggy knows I’m a nerd and that I like video games, so she got me a Nintendo DS with the new Zelda game. Super cool gift.  The following day, my parents took us to the Cheesecake Factory, which was my first time there, and it was pretty good as well. Vivian and Gene Peggy's parents also got me and Peggy tickets for A Chorus Line. It was an awesome musical that i really enjoyed. Something cool about it was that there was one set and one main set piece. Ive never seen anything quite like that before.
 
Overall, great birthday.  My girlfriend is amazing, and I love her lots.  And I love my family lots.  

No comments: