Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Reality

Tomorrow is back to normal life... starting work again!  It has been so nice to have such a LONG break from work!  I could use 3 weeks off ALL THE TIME!

Today was my first day in our new ward as Sis. Brawn (quite odd being addressed as that I must say).  Apparently the bishop's wife does a fresh arrangement for the chapel weekly, and then they give it away after church.  The bishop and his wife came over after dinner tonight because we were the lucky recipients of the following (quite LARGE) floral arrangement.  I was quite shocked to find out it was all FRESH flowers.  It pretty much fills our table!  We feel very lucky to receive such a nice gift.
This will be a pretty good week schedule-wise for us.  Will works a standard Mon-Fri/8-5 this week since he will be training for his new position as kitchen designer at Home Depot.  I'm very VERY happy he'll finish work at the same time as me all week and that we'll both have Saturday AND Sunday together.  I definitely like weeks like this.

This weekend has been pretty uneventful otherwise - just lots of relaxing for me before having to go back to work.  I miss my family and being back in Washington but it has definitely been a good break and I'm glad I got to see everyone!  (And we're very happy we got to spend an extra day at Janelle's too!)  

Back to reality.... tomorrow.

Happy 2009 Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Katelyn Graves said...

Wow, that is quite the arrangement of flowers! Congrats again on the wedding!! On your next three week break, which should be very soon, come down to Texas and visit with us!!