Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baking Fun...

As part of a wedding gift I was given an awesome cinnamon roll recipe .... also known as "Cinna-Vons" for those who know who they come from : )  Last night Will and I stayed up late making them - well I made them while Will played with Netflix.  He was so excited to find out he can now stream many many movies/tv shows from Netflix instantly through our XBox360! We now instantly have a huge movie library to choose from (without having to wait for movies to come in the mail!)  We right away started watching some Season 2 of the Office (notice in the picture below).  Staying up late last night has made me exhausted today - but instant movies and cinnamon rolls.... who could resist?!  We also rented a Wii game from Blockbuster - but we were so busy we never got to it : )

Will very excited about the streaming Netflix.
I made a serious mess with the flour - it was even on my shirt.
Rolling out the dough (didn't realize how much work that is!)
Final product ... well after being devoured that is.
(They looked much prettier BEFORE being dug into)

Yummmm!  : )

No comments: