Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Birthday Gift for Will

We went to REI tonight after going to our annual Cinco de Mayo dinner - this year at Senor Rics. Afterwards, our plan was to scope out shots for the engagement pics that Will is doing for our friends from the single's ward on Friday. We got a little sidetracked by the REI Anniversary Sale. We started looking at bikes casually - and shortly after Will left with a really nice bike. Again, I think I am more excited than he is! The sales guy really knew his stuff - and with 15% off we couldn't resist. I already have a very nice bike I got for my birthday from my parents a couple years ago, but Will hasn't ever had one since we've been together. Now this summer can be spent riding around the MANY bike paths of Denver. We live SUPER close to several really cool ones. I am excited for this summer. This is especially helpful for our new resolve to be more active together (and hopefully lose a little weight).
Will's New Bike:

No comments: