Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter



So .... I am a long ways behind on updating this blog. I'll have to start with Easter. I got to go to Washington - rather unexpectedly - for the long Easter weekend. It worked out great since almost everyone was home for the holiday - everyone except my brother Leland's family. Below are some pictures from the weekend:

Me & My Sisters
One of my nieces dying eggs
Many many dozens of eggs
Just a few of my nieces and nephews
Priceless
Bowling afterwards (my brother Rob launching the bowling ball)

My sister Demi and my nephew Ryan
At the Jesus Christ Exhibit the day before Easter
My nephews got into it...

My sister's family as angels at the Exhibit ....
Nice halo Russell : )
That sure was a quick weekend - but I am grateful I was able to go home and spend the holiday with my family. It was too bad that Will had to work.

No comments: