Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Couldn't Resist

Okay, I couldn't resist another video that I took from today....

While I was eating my dinner of Kellogg's Mini Wheats (with fruit in the middle - just get the regular kind, the fruit kinda sucks) - Anywho I looked over to find Marshall almost off his bouncy seat! This boy seriously LOVES kicking his legs. He scooches himself all over on the floor by kicking, he kicks in the tub, while he is laying on your lap, on the changing table - this kid can kick! Here is proof.

Also - please don't mind my commentary. I never intend for anyone to actually see these clips that I take, but then I upload them so whatev. I'm loud and obnoxious on these clips. Just ignore me. If I could "mute" the video, I would.




Okay, and another one : )



Okay, seriously. I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooo cute!!! I love the vids!