Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let's Be Honest....

Let's be honest .... this blog is for my parents living in Washington more than it is for anything else - so of course every post is going to be dedicated to Marshall. Because let's face it, neither Will nor I are quite as interesting as this little guy. Plus, nothing really changes for us - while Marshall, on the other hand, changes daily. :)

Before church last Sunday:

Yesterday I got to ride along with my friend Shannon and her little girl to visit Hammond's Candy Factory in North Denver. It was pretty awesome seeing all that candy made! I am definitely planning on going back during December for their Candy Cane Festival. Yay!


Here is Shannon and Evie:



Because the our tour group was so small (3 babies under the age of 1 and their parents) - the tour guide gave us "good" lollipops from the store (versus the broken samples) for our babes.

Here is Evie devouring the stick of her lolly:
....and my favorite photo of the day.
Marshall and his lovely blue lolly.
:)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is SO cute! I wish I hadn't been such a bum yesterday and had gone with you guys. Glad you had a blast though! Looks like a fun winter activity. :D

Jason & Shannon said...

Look at that smile!!!! I love it! I'm so glad you guys came!