Monday, September 12, 2011

Marshall Video

Not much has been going on lately in the Brawn household. This is currently my last week of maternity leave before returning to work full-time. I definitely have some reservations about returning to work, but I know that once I get into the swing of working again - and once we get used to the schedule of dropping and picking Marshall off elsewhere - it will all be fine.

I can't believe how quickly Marshall is growing! He will be 11 weeks this Wednesday and he is just growing like a champ! He doesn't feel like my little, fragile baby anymore. He is quickly becoming a little boy. We love him so much - and I have really enjoyed hanging out with him all the time. We really enjoy our time together. Marshall definitely entertains us each and every day with all that he is learning and doing. He makes quite the facial expressions. It seems as if the tiniest of things crack us up. Being parents is awesome - and we couldn't have asked for a better little boy.

I have been playing with iMovie - and here is the results. I thought a video might be better instead of a string of photos as usual - you know, to mix it up a bit. :) Also, the song that is playing is what I refer to as "our song". I usually sing it to Marshall several times a day. It really calms him down when he is in freak-out mode. I also used to listen to this song a lot before Marshall's arrival. It is a special song to us. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

SO cute Peggy. I cannot believe him holding up his head like that on the boppy! They grow up way too fast. And what a precious song!!