Sunday, February 1, 2009

The past week....

This past week has been pretty good .... despite me being sick a couple days.  We drove up to Cheyenne, WY one day to pick up our new love seat (matches the other one we have) - when I moved in my full size couch didn't fit so now we have two love seats instead.  Our new kitty is keeping us entertained, and we pretty much spent this week watching The Office and lounging in our "new living room".

I think Will is getting tired of this pose....
that or he thinks he's funny.
I've never seen a cat voluntarily crawl into a crate....
...But Abby really likes to!
She also likes to watch squirrels out the window.
Will on our new couch!  We don't have to sit on one anymore.
We each get our own! : )
Matching Pajamas.
I think the new couch has been designated "Will's"
 ... and Abby's (in the background).

We had a good week ... and we hope you did too!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kartchner said...

your kitty is really cute!!

Katelyn Graves said...

your cat is so cute! I like the name too, my mom named her new puppy abby as well. Nick is kind of allergic to animals so it is out of the question until I can convince him to get allergy shots so I am jealous. Thanks for bringing that x-box thing to my attention too, we don't have tv right now so all I watch is netflix and shows online. Now with the x-box I can watch netflix and actually get something done in the house because I can see and hear it across the room!!