Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday


Today was a definite good Sunday.  Lately, Will's been having to work a lot of Sundays so it's been nice to attend two weeks in a row together.  Last week I was given a calling of Relief Society Secretary - so now I definitely have to go even if Will has to work (I think the Bishop planned it this way since he asked me if I attend without Will and I said "I'm working on it").

It's been a relaxing day though.  We are powering through The Office.  I think we average about 4-5 episodes per day on the weekends and 1-2 episodes on weekdays.  We really slaved in the kitchen for dinner with bagels and cream cheese - go us!  We did go on a walk around the neighborhood as well.  Beautiful (COLD!) sunny day.  There is an giant-sized, abandoned middle school just around the corner from our apartment we're fascinated with.  I want to know why its closed.  It's such a LARGE school.  During the day its a lot easier to walk around - not so creepy.  It's all boarded up - and at night its particularly creepy because there's always a few random lights on inside.  Although, there are a few basketball courts outside we might start utilizing when we're bored.  Every time I say "I wonder why its closed" Will always replied "Probably Aspestis".  Right.

 Posing for the camera with Abby.
Will says I'm becoming the crazy cat-lady.
Church clothes (usual pose)
Will outside the abandoned school
Beautiful weather!
Welcome to Colorado: Freezing but still needing 
sunglasses ... daily.
Creepy School.
Basketball courts I swear we'll use soon.
Boarded up windows.

Yay for one more day without work (for me)!  Thank you Washington/Lincoln for having birthdays in the month of February.  I appreciate the day off.  Happy President's Day!

No comments: