Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back from Seattle

Will and I got back from Washington State last night. It was an eventful trip, to say the least. It started out extremely stressful - but by the end we can say we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. The purpose of the trip was my sister Demi's wedding in Seattle. The weather started and ended rainy, but we had some beautiful days in between. We enjoyed time with family and friends. I didn't get many photos of Demi's wedding, since I was a bit more than upset that someone had smashed the window of my brother Rob's new car and stole my purse - during the wedding! Thankfully, Will was the photographer and he has many awesome photos of the entire evening, so I'll just wait for him to edit them and I'll post some of those later. Also, my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on my sister's wedding day! Will got some nice photos of them at the reception, so I will post those later as well.

We didn't get any photos of our time spent with our good friends Nikki and Derek - but we had a great evening with them as well. We (me/Will/my parents/my sister Janelle) went to see Nikki in the play she was in - Spitfire Grill - which was in Poulsbo, just a ferry ride across the sound from Seattle. It was awesome! We spent some time checking out the waterfront then Will and I spent the night at Nikki and Derek's home that evening.

The next day Will and I took our time driving around the Olympic Peninsula and around back to Seattle (since we had to go pick up the tripod that Will left at the venue). We stopped by the Seattle Temple to snap a few photos as well. It was overall a good time.





I love my hubby. I know I was a lot to put up with on this trip - but I'm grateful he puts up with me. Thanks, Love! I love spending continuous time with him - and I'm always sad when we go back to work, but I'm grateful for the memories made.

No comments: