Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fro-Yo

A few nights ago, Will and I were off to find some ice cream. After a quick stop to pay a bill at the Cherry Creek Mall, we were delighted to find this new delectable ice creamery - or should I say frozen yogurtery?

It was buffet-style frozen yogurt! Fro-Yo is coming back with a vengeance! FYI-Pink Berry is popping up all over the place in Denver it seems - and I will be going there soon to try it out as well. But this little place was called Cherry on top. Lined along the wall were awesome varieties of fro-yo including, but not limited to: Green Tea, Mango, Strawberry, Cake Batter, Peanut Butter and so on. Then, once your flavor(s) has been picked - one must go over to the buffet-style topping section and pick from the vast amount of toppings.
Will got vanilla fro-yo (boring) with Captain Crunch & Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereals, plus almonds. I personally chose cake batter fro-yo with oreo crumbs and gummy bears (because really, what is any type of ice cream without gummy bears?!).
Mmmmm.

My only complaint is that this place is very smart. They capitalized on the fact that Americans have no sense of portion control, and thus they only have one size of bowl to put the fro-yo in - LARGE. I couldn't tell how much I was putting in, when I only wanted a little. What a complaint, right? : )

Delicious. Highly Recommended.


No comments: