Sunday, June 6, 2010

San Antonio Pics .... Finally

Finally, here are a few of our photos from our recent trip to San Antonio. It took me a while to figure out what was happening to my photos when I tried to upload them - and I figured it out, thankfully!

Seems like I'm still relishing from our relaxing vacay to the Lone Star State, but we already have another big trip coming up this week! Seattle here we come! We leave for the Northwest Wednesday night, and will return Tuesday night. My sister is getting married next Saturday, and Will is the photographer for the Big Event. Should be some chaotic fun! More pictures will promptly be posted soon after.

Again sorry for the repetition if you have already seen these same photos on Facebook:

Will and I went down to Texas to stay with my best friend from High School, Katelyn, and her hubby Nick since we haven't seen them since our wedding, and she is due with their first baby in July! We also got to see my brother Leland and his family, since they also live in San Antonio, but we didn't get to spend much time with them since their family is battling Mono. We had a good, relaxing time visiting with everyone. We loved San Antonio!!!
Until next time...
















No comments: