Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basketball and Burritos

Thursday night was the Denver Nuggets vs. Portland TrailBlazers basketball game.  I think our cat was more into it than we were.

I was also proud of my crock-pot green chilie shredded pot roast we made that night - granted I had Will throw it together since I was at work and didn't wake up in time to do it before I left ... so I guess we both get credit (even if I did tell him how to make it).  We ate burritos for several days off that roast!

We've been eating out a lot lately - that or eating a lot of breakfasts for dinner since I haven't been up to cooking.  So this was an accomplishment:
Abby into the basketball game:

And in case you didn't know ..... Denver Nuggets beat the Blazers.  : (  I went to bed before it ended anyway.

No comments: