Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Will and I both ended up staying home from work today.  Will woke up pretty sick - and since the plumber was supposed to come out today to work on the bathroom again, I figured I should stay home with him.  I have plenty of sick days that I won't actually use - so it was good to use one not actually being sick myself.

It was pretty much a lazy day.  Watched some of the HBO series "Dead Like Me" on DVD and Will played lots of Call of Duty on the XBox.  It was another 71 degree day outside, so we spent some time on our roof-top deck.

I was kinda bummed that I wouldn't get to wear my green to work ... but we both still wore green.  Will had on the green button-up that my mom got him for the "St. Patty's" holiday for a little bit this morning - but since he was sick, he didn't feel like wearing a button-up.  Sorry mom.  I like my shirt though!

Will not feeling so good...
But I still wanted a St. Patty's photo of us.
Somewhat view of downtown from the deck.
I'm sure it'll be prettier when the trees blossom.
Snow-capped mountains.
Enjoying the Sun.
And this is how we truly celebrate St. Patty's Day....
I was going to make cinnamon rolls with green frosting for today - but didn't get to it.  Maybe next year : )

...And now I'm off to a Relief Society Presidency meeting.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

1 comment:

Katelyn Graves said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! I like that show "Dead Like Me" I watched all the episodes on netflix and then suddenly it just ended. Luckily they came out with the movie to tie everything up. It has been at the top of my queue forever and I am still waiting!