Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank goodness March is here!

Let me first start out by saying .... March has always been my least favorite month of the year.  Granted, St. Patrick's Day is fun - but what else does March have to offer?  It's arrival is usually followed with Spring Fever - and the anticipation of Spring Break (or for those of us not in college currently - the need for a break).  This year though, I can breathe a sigh of relief and say "Phew!"  Thank goodness February is over.

I made it through the last week.... barely.  Tuesday I worked 7AM until 1030PM - Wednesday night was spent at the temple - then Thursday I worked 7AM until MIDNIGHT!  Luckily Friday is always a half day for me, so I slept from 1PM until 5PM and Saturday I slept until Noon.  I have not slept until Noon for who knows how long!  Thursday I didn't even see Will - it was odd.  I left while he was asleep, then came home after he had gone to bed.  I even took a taxi home Thursday night since it wasn't safe to take my usual Broadway bus at midnight - and Will had to work early the next day - so he couldn't pick me up.  But I made it through the week!

I am happy to see the arrival of March.  : )

I will be even happier to see the arrival of April ... along with our trip to Southern California!
**Sorry no pictures this time.  Maybe I should've taken some pictures of the movers at work!


No comments: